|Day 1||Farm of Dreams||FB||Game drives||Tarangire National Park|
|Day 2||Asili Serengeti Camp||FB||Crater Tour||Serengeti National Park|
|Day 3||Asili Serengeti Camp||FB||Game drives||Serengeti National Park|
|Day 4||Out||Out||Drive to Arusha with game drives enroute||Out|
|No. of pax sharing in Vehicle||Cost in $$|
- Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena
- BIG FIVE – Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant
- Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocks
Day 1: ARRIVAL WITH GAME DRIVES IN TARANGIRE
Our Professional driver guide will be there at Kilimanjaro International airport to pick you upon arrival and after finishing the Immigration formalities, you will together set out and drive towards Tarangire National Park, you will enjoy a full day of game drives in this lovely and amazing home of Elephants and the great Baobab trees, evening drive to Farm of Dreams Lodge for check in, dinner and Overnight
Day 2: CRATER TOUR, PM GAME DRIVES IN SERENGETI
After breakfast, you will depart very early in the morning and drive through the Crater rim enjoying the great and stunning views of the world’s famous Caldera, descend slowly through the narrow path into the Crater floor, enjoy game drives inside the crater floor, afternoon drive Serengeti National Park for PM game drives enroute to Asili Serengeti Camp for check in, dinner and Overnight.
Day 3: FULL DAY IN SERENGETI
After breakfast, set out again with picnic lunch and enjoy a full day of game drives in Serengeti National Park, you will enjoy game drives in this park till evening where you will drive back to Asili Serengeti Camp for check in, dinner and Overnight
Day 4: DEPARTURE WITH GAME DRIVES ENROUTE
After breakfast, you will depart very early in the morning and drive through Serengeti plains enjoying game drives enroute to Arusha subject to your departure flight, you will be transferred to the airport for your outbound flight or arrangements thereafter.
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4×4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic open roof and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver guide.
- All National park entry fees, including Ngorongoro crater fee service.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- All meals and accommodations during safari. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Bottle of water per day.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.