Day 1-8 | Tanzania northern safari
- Tarangire national park – game drive
- Manyara national park – game drive
- African rift valley (viewpoint)
- Ngorongoro crater (viewpoint)
- Serengeti national park – game drive x2
- Ngorongoro crater – game drive
Day 1: Arusha National Par<strong>k</strong>
Drive from Moshi to Arusha National park it takes about 2 hrs.The National parks it is located near.Arusha town between the mountains of Kilimanjaro and Meru.The Ngurudoto crater, Momella lakes, The highlands, Montene forest and rugged mount Meru 4566 m are the distinctive feature of the park. The park has a wealth of wildlife including Columbus species of birds .Dinner and over nights at the Hotel or Campsite.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
After an early morning breakfast you will drive to Tarangire National Park, this takes approx 4hrs. This park is spectacular in the dry season when many of the migratory wildlife species come back to the permanent waters of Tarangire River. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands and Oryx gather to stay in Tarangire until the onset of the rain when they migrate again to good grazing areas. Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, your driver-guide will collect you, and your safari will commence. You will drive from Moshi to Manyara National Park. This takes approximately 4 hours including time to stop by your campsite before entering the park. After enjoying a picnic lunch, you will go on the first game-drive of your safari and in this park; the afternoon is the best time to view animals. Frequently seen in Lake Manyara National Park are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, warthogs among many others. Before dark you shall return to the Campsite or lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4-5: Serengeti National park
After breakfast, venture out to the Serengeti’s watering holes, hippo-pools and other sites of interest in a full-day game drive. At midday, partake in a picnic lunch while enjoying the vastness of the Serengeti, with the largest concentration of plain game on earth. In the late evening return to the lodge or campsite for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Serengeti National park /Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, begin your day with a morning game drives in the Serengeti, and then later in the afternoon drive to Ngorongoro via Olduvai Gorge. Once at the crater’s rim, get some rest and dinner at the lodge or campsite where you will spend the night.
Day 7-8: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, drive down into Ngorongoro Crater and enjoy a full day in day seven and half day game drive in day eight . This is undoubtedly one of the best places to see the rare black rhino in Africa, not to mention the prides of lion and the magnificent black-mane lions. There are lots of colourful flamingos and the variety of water birds. In the crater you are also likely to see leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, many members of the antelope family, and small mammals of all sorts.
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4×4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic open roof and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver guide.
- All National park entry fees, including Ngorongoro crater fee service.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- All meals and accommodations during safari. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Bottle of water per day.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.