Tanzania is the greatest country in Eastern Africa yet it is still unaffected by mass tourism hence remaining an un-spoilt heaven up to now. There is no better place to relish an inspiring African wildlife Safari experience than Tanzania
- Arusha city
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Arrive at KIA and transfer to Mount Meru Hotel, Arusha, on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
After Breakfast, depart for Lake Manyara National Park. Lunch will be at Double M Bar & Restaurant in the town of Mto wa Mbu for a traditional Tanzanian Nyama Choma (BBQ). After lunch, embark on a afternoon Game Drive in Lake Manyara National Park. Overnight at Kitela Lodge Karatu on a Full Board basis.
After Breakfast, depart for Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. En-Route Game Drive in Serengeti National Park. Stay at Mbalageti Serengeti Camp on Full Board Basis.
After Breakfast, embark on a Full Day Game Drive in Serengeti National Park , enjoying a Picnic Lunch in the Park. Return to Mbalageti Serengeti Camp for dinner.
After , check out from Mbalageti Serengeti Camp. Embark on a Full Day Game Drive in Serengeti National Park.Arrive at Kati Kati Luxury Tented Camp for dinner.
After Breakfast, embark on a Full Day Game Drive in Serengeti National Park, enjoying a Picnic Lunch in the Park. Return to Kati Kati Camp for dinner.
After Breakfast, depart for Ngorongoro Crater for a Game Drive in the world famous Caldera. Overnight at the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge on the Ngorongoro Crater Rim on Full Board Basis.
After Breakfast, depart for Arusha. Enjoy lunch at the TFA Shopping Complex in Arusha, Here you can also stock up on supplies at the Shoprite Supermarket. After lunch, depart for Arusha Airport to catch your flight to the Indian Ocean Island of Zanzibar. Transfer from Zanzibar Airport to the Breezes Beach Club on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
Enjoy 4 days of lounging on the beach, sipping Cocktails & snorkeling, Scuba Diving, or just swimming in the warm Turquoise waters of the Island.
Day 13: Return
Transfer to Zanzibar Airport & flight home.
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4×4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic open roof and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver guide.
- All National park entry fees, including Ngorongoro crater fee service.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- All meals and accommodations during safari. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Bottle of water per day.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.