Safari Tour Tarangire National Park
Thirsty nomads have wandered hundreds of parched kilometers knowing that here always there is water to drink.
Herds of up to 300 elephants in Tarangire National Park scratch the dry river bed for underground streams while migratory wildebeests, zebras, buffaloes, impalas, gratin’s gazelles, Thompson gazelles, hartebeest and eland crowd the shrinking lagoons.
Tarangire National Park covers an area of 2,850 square kilometers which is equivalent to 1,096 square miles. Tarangire National Park is located 118 kilometers equivalent to 75 miles southwest of the city of Arusha.
The best way to get to Tarangire National Park
An easily drive from the city of Arusha or Lake Manyara National Park following a surfaced road to within 7 kilometers which is equivalent to four miles of the main entrance gate; can also continue onto Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority and Serengeti National Park depending on your wish and interest as well.
Best time to visit Tarangire National Park
It can be visited all year round but dry season would be the best which is June –September for sheer numbers of animals including elephants, zebras etc.
SAFARI TOUR TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK - DAY TOUR ITINERARY
- 1 Person – price cost us$ 421 for a day trip
- 2 People – price cost us$ 254 for a day trip
- 3 People – price cost us$ 199 for a day trip
- 4 – 7 People – price cost us$ 171 for a day trip
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4x4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic
- All National parks entrance fees as per Itinerary.
- Picnic Lunch Box
- All services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Bottle of water per day.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.
- Yellow fever vaccination unless requeste