Lemosho Route 8 Day
The eight day Lemosho route variation is the ideal schedule for this route. On the 8 day Lemosho route, the trek from Barranco to Barafu is broken up into two days, allowing for a short day just prior to the summit attempt.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Arusha on Bed & Breakfast (before & after the climb
- Transfer to/from the Mountain
- Airport Transfers
- 3 meals per day while trekking Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian.
- 6 days Kilimanjaro trek- Machame.
- 5 nights accommodation in camps while trekking Machame.
- All park entrance fees and government levies.
- English speaking mountains Guide and assistant guides.
- Porters- a minimum of 2 per client.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
Departure Timeeparture at 8:30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM
DAY 1: LONDROSSI GATE – MTI MKUBWA CAMP: 4.8KM /3MI | 3-4 HRS | RAINFOREST
DAY 2: MTI MKUBWA CAMP – SHIRA I CAMP: 7.9KM/5MI | 4-6HRS | MOORLAND
DAY 3: SHIRA I CAMP –SHIRA HUT: 6.9KM/4.3MI | 5-7HRS | MOORLAND
DAY 4: SHIRA HUT – LAVA TOWER – BARRANCO CAMP: 10.1KM/6.3MI | 4-6HRS | SEMI DESERT
DAY 5: BARRANCO CAMP – KARANGA CAMP: 5.2KM/3MI | 4-5HRS | ALPINE DESERT
DAY 6: HIKE KARANGA CAMP – BARAFU CAMP: 3.3KM /2 MI | 4-5HRS | ALPINE DESERT
DAY 7: BARAFU CAMP – SUMMIT: 4.86KM /3MI UP | 5-7HRS | – MWEKA CAMP: 13KM /8MI DOWN | 5-6HRS | GLACIERS, SNOW CAPPED SUMMI
DAY 8: MWEKA CAMP – MWEKA GATE – MOSHI: 9.1KM/6MI |3-4HRS | RAINFOREST
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown