6 Day Kilimanjaro Climb Umbwe Route
The Kilimanjaro Umbwe Route provides the shortest route, and toughest, to the Southern Glaciers of Kilimanjaro and Western Breach of Kibo. An ascent of Kibo by Umbwe route is one of the finest non-technical mountaineering expeditions. It is a challenging route, unsuitable for the solitary or the inexperienced, and a route off the beaten track. That sounds interesting, contact me please.
Please Note: That we only organize private treks, there will be only yourself and your travel partner(s) on the tour!
This itinerary starts and ends in Arusha or Moshi. An additional day?s stay in Arusha can be booked for an extra $200.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Arusha on Bed & Breakfast (before & after climb
- Transfer to / from the Mountain
- Airport Transfers
- 3 meals per day while trekking Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian.
- 6 days Kilimanjaro trek- Machame.
- 5 nights accommodation in camps while trekking Machame.
- All park entrance fees and government levies.
- English speaking mountains Guide and assistant guides.
- Porters- a minimum of 2 per client.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
Departure Timeeparture at 8:30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM
Day 1: ARRIVAL
Day 2: Kilimanjaro Umbwe Route
Day 3: UMBWE CAVE TO BARRANCO
Day 4: BARRANCO CAMP TO KARANGA VALLEY CAMP
Day 5: KARANGA VALLEY CAMP TO BARAFU CAMP
Day 6: BARAFU CAMP TO SUMMIT TO MWEKA CAMP
Day 7: MWEKA HUT TO MWEKA GATE- ARUSHA
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown