16 Day Wildebeest Migration
Serengeti wildebeest migration is rated as one of the world’s most spectacular natural events – every year over a million wildebeest, zebra and antelope migrate clockwise around the Serengeti-Masai Mara ecosystem, taking in two different countries and making time for birthing, courting and mating on the way.
This Tanzania and Kenya safari allows you to follow the wildebeest migration from Serengeti to Masai Mara between July and October. This African safari is suitable for honeymoon or family safari.
Departure TimeDeparture at 8:30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport to Arusha
Day 2: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Serengeti National Park
Day 5-6: Serengeti–Western Corridor
Day 7: Serengeti National Park to Masai Mara
Day 8-11: Masai Mara
Day 12: Masai Mara toLake Nakuru
Day 13: Lake Nakuru to Aberdares
Day 14: Aberdares to Nairobi/Depart Home
History of the City
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4×4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic open roof and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver guide.
- All National park entry fees, including Ngorongoro crater fee service.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- All meals and accommodations during safari. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Bottle of water per day.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.