7 Day Mt Kilimanjaro Machame Route
Machame Route is approaching the summit through the forest from the west and joins the other trekking routes before traversing beneath the southern ice fields of Kibo. The rainforest is extremely beautiful.
Machame route is a best choice for people who want to enjoy a scenic hike on a challenging route in the shortest amount of time.Is popularly known as the Whiskey route, begins at Kilimanjaro climbing Machame Gate, and you can takes 7day or 6 days for the best acclimatization the machame route located in the southern base of mountain, within its green, abundant rainforest.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Arusha on Bed & Breakfast (before & after climb
- Transfer to / from the Mountain
- Airport Transfers
- 3 meals per day while trekking Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian.
- 6 days Kilimanjaro trek- Machame.
- 5 nights accommodation in camps while trekking Machame.
- All park entrance fees and government levies.
- English speaking mountains Guide and assistant guides.
- Porters- a minimum of 2 per client.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
Departure Timeeparture at 8:30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport Hotel in Arusha
Day 2: Transfer to gate hike to Machame camp (2850 m)
Day 3: Machame Shira camp (3810 m)
Day 4: Shira 2 Camp (3,810 m/ 12,500 ft) to Lava Tower (4630 m / 15,190 ft) to Barranco Camp (3,976 m / 13,044 ft)
Day 5: Barafu camp Uhuru Peak (5895 m) descend to Mweka camp (3068 m)
Day 6: Final Mweka camp (3068 m) descend Transfer to Arusha
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown