5 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing Marangu Route
5 Day Kilimanjaro Climbing. Marangu Route is only route that has the luxury of sleeping huts along the way with evening meals taken in a communal dining area.
There are even showers (cold) and some flush toilets, which to some are actually a bit of a luxury on the mountain also is the most popular ascending route and is well established route on Kilimanjaro and is the perfect for those with no camping experience.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Arusha on Bed & Breakfast (before & after climb
- Transfer to / from the Mountain
- Airport Transfers
- 3 meals per day while trekking Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian.
- 6 days Kilimanjaro trek- Machame.
- 5 nights accommodation in camps while trekking Machame.
- All park entrance fees and government levies.
- English speaking mountains Guide and assistant guides.
- Porters- a minimum of 2 per client.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
Departure Timeeparture at 8:30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM
Day 1: Marangu Gate (1980m) - Mandara hut (2700m
Day 2: Mandara hut (2700m) - Horombo hut (3720m)
Day 3: Horombo hut (3720m) - Kibo hut (4700m
Day 4: SUMMIT ATTEMPT!! Kibo hut (4700m) - Uhuru Peak (5895m) - Horombo hut (3720m)
Day 5: Horombo hut (3720m) - Marangu Gate (1980m)
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown